Curry is a staple for my healthy weeknight meal plan.
It’s quick, easy, and you can add in almost anything!
I love Thai inspired flavors and always keep coconut milk & curry paste on hand. Start with a basic sauce & get creative! you can add in any veggies, legumes, or meat that you like. Last night I created this yummy curry: adding in soft boiled eggs and carrots.
- 1 Can organic coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Thai chili paste
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp+ Grated ginger or to taste
- 3 Diced carrots
- Soft boiled egg
- Basmati rice
- Basil, avocado, and sesame seeds for garnish
How To Make:
- Turn stove to medium-low heat. Add coconut milk, Thai chili paste, tomato paste, ginger, and carrots. Simmer until carrots soften and sauce thickens.
- Boil eggs & peel. Set aside.
- Cook rice according to directions on package
- Plate rice with simmer sauce; place the egg and garnish on top. Enjoy!