Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
A great recipe for an active life.
Easy & quick to make.
High in fiber & protein!
- 1 cup organic oats
- 1 scoop protein of your choice (I used Chocolate Kura- Grass fed dairy protein from New Zealand with 14g of protein & 4 billion probiotics) Kura Nutrition.
- 1/2 unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2+ cup almond butter or nut butter of your choice.
- 1/4+ cup maple syrup or honey
- Chocolate chips to taste.
- *You might also enjoy this recipe with some melted coconut oil to add moisture & richness!
Optional: Add in any superfoods you like! (cacao nibs, goji berry, hemp seeds, chia…)
- Add ingredients to bowl mixing until combined.
- Roll into bite sized balls and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy these throughout the week.
Notes: You might need to play with the amounts of liquid ingredients depending on the consistently.